ITW'S UNIVERSAL BULKHEAD™
Finally, a bulkhead that will fit multiple trailer heights and widths. The UB1 Universal Bulkhead was designed to be light weight, simple to use, and most of all, eliminate the sizing hassles associated with conventional bulkheads. The Universal feature allows the bulkhead to be moved from one truck to the other when needed, therefore cutting down on cost. The versatility of the product also makes is a great product for quick bulkhead replacement when needed.
IDEAL FOR: Fleets with multiple trailer heights and width variances, even older, bowed trailers
- UB1 Universal Bulkhead fits virtually every trailer dimension, EVEN OLDER, BOWED TRAILERS
- No trailer measurements needed when ordering
- Adjustable SPRING TOP material goes from 97" to 106" in height - tall top or 89" to 98" in height - short top
- Velcro Strap provides 10" adjustment in the width to a maximum of 98"
- 2" vinyl laminated 5mm corrugated plastic with an open cell foam core
- Panel has the ability to bend and flex when hit, versus other rigid core designs
- 2 Piece design - can replace just one side if damaged, instead of entire Bulkhead
- Easy to repair
Core is guaranteed against vinyl delamination for 10 Years from the date of delivery
Superior Insulating Efficiency
Flush Mounted Hardware prevents product damage
5 Year Warranty against wear on all UHMW Scuff Plates
All Bulkheads are not only glued, but heat sealed at the edges for watertight seal and strength to resist moisture
Ergonomic and User Friendly Molded Handles
The Thermal Image of the Universal Bulkhead
shows that a good seal is achieved around the
perimeter. The only loss of cold air was due to
the Thermal Conductivity of the aluminum floor.